Soladey's titanium toothbrushes
The difference between the ion toothbrush and a manual toothbrush is a titanium rod, which by means of light and natural ion technology clean your teeth and gums
- White clean teeth, dentures and braces
- Healthy gums
- Fresh breath for a longer time - the ion cleaning process has been clinically proven to be natural anti-bacterial, removing bacteria, which reduce caries and helps prevent bad breath
- Less abrasive damage - as it is primarily because of toothpaste
- Far less tartar
- Removal of plaque - research shows that this toothbrush is more effective in removing plaque than ordinary toothbrushes
- Reduces voids - the natural anti-bacterial ion cleaning helps to reduce voids over time, reported by ion5 users globally
- Better and less dental examinations - even with positive feedback from the dentist
The toothbrush rod is very durable and can keep on for lifetime. You only need to replace the toothbrush head every 3-4 months with a new one.
Toothpaste is not required as water (saliva in the mouth) is the working ingredient along with light - oral hygiene is now not only more natural, but also more economical! For those who find it difficult to do without toothpaste, it can still be used - even in very small quantities. We recommend toothpaste WITHOUT Flour!
Soladey ECO toothbrush functions when applying light (sunlight or artificial light) and water. The stronger the light, the better the effect. The titanium rod thereby emitting electrons that get to the plaque crumbling and neutralizes acid and bacteria
Dkr. 190,- (US$28)
Soladey ION5 is a further development of the ECO brush and in addition to being made of metal, enhanced by having received several solar cells to activate the brush. To receive optimum light, the solar cells are located at the end of the brush handle
Dkr. 410, - (US$59) (with extra brush head)